Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Change of Intent

     When I First started this blog, I decided that all of my posts would be on a positive note. I didn't want what I have to say come off as whiny or to have a "Whoa is Me" feel to it.  Then, I decided on a huge life change that was difficult, but seemed necessary.
     I struggle with this choice. Everyday, I weigh, measure, balance this choice. Some days, I realize what a good thing I did. Others, I rue the day I quit my Assistant Managing position and became a Stay at Home mom. I feel as though I am in agony. This is not something that I felt comfortable blogging about. I figured no one would care. No one wanted to hear another cry of negativity, and honestly, I don't think I realized exactly how hard it would be.
     Now, I realize what a dis-service I have done. I while I have been struggling and conquering, what if I really was not alone in what I am trying to achieve? What if there is someone out there that could very well have benefited from any one of the issues I have, or continue to struggle with? As of now, I am done with keeping my silence. I will do my best to be more communicative with the issues I face.
    So.... cheers to my new attitude of "express not repress". Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment